- Dual 6.5" AND Dual Tweeters! Two sets of components in each Door!!!!
00-06 Tahoe Front Door Speaker Pods Dual 6.5" Tweeter
- Quickly and easily install Dual 6.5" and Dual Tweeters
- Blow your competition away.
- The ultimate upgrade for your front door speakers.
2000-2006 Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche Front door panel
2000-2006 GMC Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL Front Door Panel
2000-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 6.5" Speaker
- Mounting face Diameter: 7"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.4"
- Mounting Depth: 4.5"
- Mounting Face Diameter: 2.25”
- Cutout Diameter: 1.5”
- Color: Textured Black
- 6.5" Speaker
Installation tools required:
- Drill with 3/16" drill bit.
- Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 9mm / 11/32" wrench.
- Utility knife
Basic installation procedure:
- Remove door panel from vehicle.
- Remove the factory speaker grille by bending the tabs straight.
- Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
- Mark all mounting holes.
- Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
- Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
- Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
- Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
- Re-install door panel.
- Create a custom look without the use of fiberglass or bondo. Save money by doing it yourself, or have your stereo installer put them in for you.
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door.
- Speakers not included.