09-14 F150 Sail Panel Pod 3.5"
A quick and easy way to upgrade your system.
2009-2014 Ford F-150 Crew Cab front door
- 3.5" Speaker
- Mounting face Diameter: 3.6"
- Cutout Diameter: 2.75"
- Mounting Depth: 4"
- 3.5" Speaker
- Create a custom look without the use of fiberglass or bondo. Save money by doing it yourself, or have your stereo installer put them in for you.
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door panel.
- Speakers not included.
ic installation procedure:
Remove door panel from vehicle.
Remove the factory speaker grille by bending the tabs straight.
Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
From the back of the door panel, drill throught the door panel and the speaker pod using a 3/16" drill bit. Locate the holes close to the outside of the pod to ensure a tight fit.
Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
Re-install door panel.