Add a 6.5" to your crew cab rear doors.
6.5" Crew Cab Rear Door Speaker Pods 15-18 Silverado Sierra
Easily add upgraded 6.5" speakers to the rear door of your Crew Cab Silverado or Sierra.
2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado Crew cab rear door
2014-2018 GMC Sierra Crew cab rear door
- Mounting face Diameter: 7"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.4"
- Mounting Depth: 4.5"
- Mounting Face Diameter: 2.25”
- Cutout Diameter: 1.5”
Installation tools required:
Drill with 3/16" drill bit.
Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
9mm / 11/32" wrench.
Basic installation procedure:
Remove door panel from vehicle.
Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
Mark all mounting holes.
Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
Re-install door panel.
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable, 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door.
- Speakers not included.