D-Pillar Speaker Pod for 5.25" 00-06 GMFST
-Improve your factory stereo system by adding our D-pillar speaker pods.
-Fits your Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade or Yukon.
2000-2006 Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanchel
2000-2006 GMC Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL
2000-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- Speaker Mounting Face Diameter: 5.8"
- Cutout Diameter: 4.5"
- Speaker Mounting Depth: 3"
- Color: Textured Black
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable, 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door.
- Speakers not included.
Installation tools required:
Drill with 3/16" drill bit.
Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
9mm / 11/32" wrench.
Basic installation procedure:
Remove D-pillar cover from vehicle.
Locate the speaker pod onto the cover, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
Mark all mounting holes.
Test fit speaker and mark area on pillar cover that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
Re-install Pillar cover.