3-way Front door speaker pod. 6.5", 3.5" and Tweeter.
Front Door Speaker Pods for 6.5" 3-way 19-21 RAM
- Provide an awesome upgrade to your stereo system.
-This new pod design holds a 6.5", 3.5" and Tweeter 3-way component set.
- 6.5" Speaker
- Mounting Face Diameter: 7.0"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.5"
- Mounting Depth: 4.5"
- 3.5" Speaker
- Mounting face Diameter: 3.6"
- Cutout Diameter: 2.75"
- Mounting Depth: 4"
- Mounting Face Diameter: 2.3”
- Cutout Diameter: 1.5”
- 6.5" Speaker
Installation tools required:
- Drill with 3/16" drill bit.
- Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 9mm / 11/32" wrench.
- Utility knife
Basic installation procedure:
**Parking brake pedal must be adjusted before closing driver door.
- Remove door panel from vehicle.
- Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
- Mark all mounting holes.
- Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
- Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
- Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
- Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
- Re-install door panel.
- Create a custom look without the use of fiberglass or bondo. Save money by doing it yourself, or have your stereo installer put them in for you.
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door.
- Speakers not included.