Modular Front Door Speaker Pods 07-09 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon
-A wild upgrade to your stereo system!
-Choose your favorite combination of 6.5" or 8" woofers and tweeters.
-Fits your: Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Escalade, Silverado LTZ, Sierra SLT.
- 2007-2009 Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado LTZ, Avalanche LTZ Front Door panel 2007-2009 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Denali, Sierra SLT Front Door panel 2007-2009 Cadillac Escalade Front door panel
- Inset 6.5"
- Speaker Mounting Face Diameter: 7.3"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.5"
- Speaker Mounting Depth: ~4"
- Raised 8"
- Speaker Mounting Face Diameter: 8.3"
- Cutout Diameter: 7.2"
- Color: Textured Black
- Inset 6.5"
- Create a custom look without the use of fiberglass or bondo. Save money by doing it yourself, or have your stereo installer put them in for you.
- These pods come as a set (passenger and driver included when ordering quantity 1).
- Pods are made from durable 1/8" ABS plastic.
- Pods are shipped black, but can be painted to match your interior using SEM Classic coat, or any other spray paint.
- They include hardware for mounting to the door panel.
- Speakers not included.
Installation tools required:
Drill with 3/16" drill bit.
Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
9mm / 11/32" wrench.
Basic installation procedure:
Remove door panel from vehicle.
Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
Mark all mounting holes.
Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
Re-install door panel.